Thursday, February 03, 2005

The Road to Riches

IndieMusician.com has an interesting tidbit up today about How to Make a Million Dollars. I've always known I would be rich someday. Yep, I'm still waiting, LOL. This article actually does have some good advice though. It kind of coincides with this book that I've been reading called "How to Think and Grow Rich". This book should have been taught in school. They teach you so much bullshit you never need at a liberal arts school, why can't they arm you with tools like this? Well, I'm glad I got turned onto it. And it feels good to know that most of the things that I'm reading about how to be successful in what you do ... are things that I'm already doing.

And I haven't given up yet! I must persist!

Did I mention how happy I am right now? Who knew that being taken could feel so good?

"Hey, I ain't got no money, but honey I'm rich on personality!" - Prince


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home